"(During the agent selection process) you should find that person who only cares about your kid, that can be helpful, and obviously the service (ITL provides) is helpful."
– Don Mewhort, father of Ohio St. OT Jack Mewhort, the 59th pick (second round) in the
2014 NFL draft by the Indianapolis Colts
"Following your newsletter was very helpful. It had some good examples . . . (the pre-draft process) was nerve-wracking, but it was helpful to have the education gathering . . . and the tidbits along the way from your newsletter."
– Gina Swanson, mother of Arkansas C Travis Swanson, the 76th pick (third round) in the
2014 NFL draft by the Detroit Lions
information I saw in your newsletter was helpful. The good thing about it is that when you
admonish us to do our due diligence."
– Marion Graves, mother of Virginia OT Morgan Moses, the 66th pick (third round) in the
2014 NFL draft by the Washington Redskins
years of experience with the agent selection process proved to be a valuable
guide through unfamiliar terrain. . . . Additionally,
the personal time you provide both over the Internet and on the phone went a
long way in smoothing out this process. This
is truly a wonderful service and as a result of subscribing to the Inside the
League, I feel we were able to select an agent who will not only satisfy an
immediate need for our son but hopefully develop into a long-term mutually
beneficial relationship for the both of them."
– Rob Blanchflower Sr., father of
Massachusetts TE Rob Blanchflower, the 230th pick (seventh round) in the
2014 NFL draft by the Pittsburgh Steelers
"Neil was a fountain of information when we were narrowing down the agent selection process for Connor. He knew detailed information and background on nearly every agency we asked about, though he never advocated any, and he always had time for us. It was invaluable assistance in selecting the perfect firm for Connor.”
– Margaret Bailey, mother of Cincinnati DE/TE/OLB Connor Barwin, the 46th pick (second round) in the 2009 NFL draft by the Houston Texans
"Neil has tremendous knowledge of the questions to ask and what to know when it comes to deciding on representation. He really helped make the hard choices easier after Jason’s college career was over.”
– Jim Phillips, father of Baltimore LB Jason Phillips, the 137th pick (fifth round) in the 2009 NFL draft by the Baltimore Ravens
"Josh had some medical obstacles he had to clear during (Hula Bowl) game week but Neil never gave up on him. He really cares about kids and that really comes through.”
– Loretto Sitton, mother of Central Florida OT Josh Sitton, who attended the 2008 Hula Bowl and the 135th pick (fourth round) in the 2008 NFL draft by the Green Bay Packers
"Neil Stratton follows player/agent representation and the sports agency world as closely as anyone I know.”
– Joe Schad, ESPN
"I have worked with Neil for 6 years in the areas of college football and the sport agent industry. I could not have worked with a more professional and detailed-oriented individual that a has pulse on the industry. In addition, he has developed a tremendous sport agent education program that I would highly recommend for all Division I football programs and compliance offices to look into and bring him on their campuses. There is never enough education in this area. Neil brings a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience in this area.”
– Brian Battle, Assistant Athletics Director for Compliance, Florida Atlantic University